The Ellen G. White Writings
- A Few Words to the Reader
- Chapter 1—Toward a Factual Concept of Inspiration 1This material was presented to university and college Bible teachers at Berrien Springs, Michigan, in June, 1966.
- Chapter 2—The Authority of the Ellen G. White Writings 4This material was presented to the Seventh-day Adventist graduate-student group at Harvard University, February 18, 1967.
- Chapter 3—The Integrity of the Prophetic Message, 9This material was presented at the North American Academy Principals’ Council held at Blue Mountain Academy, Hamburg, Pennsylvania, June 27, 1965. or “Who Told Sister White?”
- Chapter 4—Ellen G. White as a Historian 11This material was presented to the university and college history teachers at the Quadrennial Council for Higher Education held at Berrien Springs, Michigan, in 1968.
- Chapter 5—Hermeneutical Principles in the E. G. White Writings 14This material was presented to the university and college Bible teachers at the Quadrennial Council for Higher Education held at Berrien Springs, Michigan, in 1968.
- Appendix A—Our Use of the Visions of Sister White
- Appendix B—The Inspiration of the Evangelists and Other New Testament Writers
- Appendix C—The 1911 Edition of The Great Controversy