Study Guide: Acts of the Apostles
Reading: The Acts of the Apostles, pp. 359-71
1. What principle of God’s character is to be the basis of all Christian ministry (359:1)?
2. How did Jesus try to establish this principle in the hearts of His disciples (359:2)?
4. What will be the end result if the ambassador loses his spiritual sensitivity and fails in his responsibilities (361:1)?
8. Against what must the minister guard himself? How is he to do this, and why (363:1)?
10. How else is the minister today to follow Christ’s method of labor (365:1)?
13. How can this principle be applied by a minister to his local congregation?
Thought Question: How can the instruction found in this chapter be applied to laymen who hold positions of responsibility in local churches?