Study Guide: Acts of the Apostles
2. To whom did Paul send a letter during his return trip to Corinth (373:1)?
6. What has the nation of Israel still failed to achieve (379:2)?
8. What special work does God predict will take place during the closing proclamation of the gospel (381:1)?
9. Where was Paul when he wrote Galatians (383:1)?
10. What decisions were ignored by false teachers who were urging Jewish traditions upon the churches in Galatia (383:1)?
12. Why did Paul think it was important to remind the Galatians that he had received his instruction in the gospel from Jesus Himself (386:1)?
14. Complete the following sentence: “To substitute ___________________ of religion for ___________________ of heart and life is still as ___________________ to the ___________________ as it was in the days of these ___________________” (387:1). SG-AA 41.5
15. What deception did Satan attempt to bring into the church during apostolic times, and what is he attempting to do today (387:1)?
a. Apostolic times:
b. Today: SG-AA 41.6
16. What was the result of Paul’s letter to the Galatians (388:3)?
Thought Question: What can your local congregation do to reach the Jews who live around you ?