Study Guide: Acts of the Apostles
Reading: The Acts of the Apostles, pp. 335-345
2. What kind of sin does God consider it when one withholds tithe (336:1)?
3. What was the tithing system designed to teach Israel (337:1)?
5. Through what attitude and practice does a person reveal that he has no real love for Christ’s service in his heart (338:2)?
7. What leads people to keep for themselves what belongs to God (339:1)?
8. What is the spirit of heaven (339:2)?
12. Upon what two principles is the value of the offering estimated (342:1)?
b. SG-AA 34.3
14. How did these churches look upon their act of giving to the cause of Christ (343:2)?
16. What accompanies the retention of possessions for selfish purposes (345:0)?
Thought Question: After examining your local church and the world field, what needs are the most urgent? (Give two in your local church and two in the world field.)