Study Guide: The Sanctified Life
Daniel’s Temperance Principles
1. For today: Why is Daniel’s life record left for our study? (18)
3. Can you think of others who stood up against kings in the Bible and risked their lives or position?
4. Some obey God’s laws for wrong reasons, and some reject His laws for wrong reasons. What are these? (20)
Reject? SG-SL 5.4
5. For today: What lessons for youth are found in the story of Daniel? (20)
6. What kept Daniel from departing from his temperate habits? (21)
7. Why do you think Daniel was able to get Melzar to allow him to test the diet for ten days? (21)
8. In what three ways were Daniel and his companions superior to the others after the ten-day test? (22)
9. How important was it to Daniel and his companions not to make a single departure from principle? (23)
10. What was Daniel taught by man?
What was he taught by God?