Study Guide: Acts of the Apostles
Reading: The Acts of the Apostles, pp. 469-84; Colossians; Philippians
1. Give Paul’s credentials as an inspired writer (469:1).
2. What special help can be found in Paul’s epistles (471:0)?
3. What was Paul’s desire for the believers in Colosse (471:1)
? SG-AA 50.3
4. What spiritual possibility is held out to the children of God (471:2)?
7. What is the fruit of higher criticism (474:1)?
8. What is the fruit of spiritualism (474:1)?
10. When we become members of the spiritual kingdom, what opposition and difficulties may we expect (477:0)?
12. Name another epistle that was written by Paul from Rome (479:1).
13. How did God reveal His way of working with His children through Paul’s experience (481:1)?
Thought Question: What changes in your life would finally give to you the same aim and motive that filled Paul’s life?