Last Day Events -- Study Guide
1. Read Matthew 24. LDE-SG 4.1
2. Of what is the destruction of Jerusalem a prophetic type? (LDE 18:1)
3. What is our safeguard against the deceptions taught by false prophets? (LDE 20:3)
4. In what way are the last days similar to the days of Noah? (LDE 23:2)
5. How are we to understand the statements that wars are a sign of Jesus’ soon return when the world is now entering a period of peace, a sense of global community, and a new world order? (LDE 24:1, LDE 24:2)
6. Are the natural disasters taking place now a fulfillment of the predictions given on pages LDE 25:2-26:3, or are we to expect calamities that are more disastrous?
8. On the basis of 29:5-30:0, develop a Seventh-day Adventist philosophy of history.