Acts of the Apostles -- Study Guide
Reading: The Acts of the Apostles, pp. 529-38; 2 Peter
2. List the rounds of the ladder the Christian must climb (530:1).
h. AA-SG 56.2
3. What is the ultimate goal of character development for the Christian (530:2)?
4. How are God’s people made complete (530:2)?
c. AA-SG 56.4
5. What can a true knowledge of God accomplish (531:0)?
b. AA-SG 57.1
6. How can the Christian attain to perfection of character (531:2)?
7. In the plan of salvation, what is the responsibility of the Christian (532:1)?
9. What eliminates the possibility of failure in the Christian’s experience (533:1)?
11. At what point in time was Peter placed under arrest by Nero (537:1)?
Thought Question: Upon which round of the ladder of Christian progress are you presently standing?